Academic Technology Support delivers excellent, efficient, and effective information technology systems, solutions, and support to The University of Texas at Austin as it pursues its mission to achieve excellence in education, research, and public service.
Our Motto: “Yes, we can help you.”
- Our Attitude is friendly, respectful, and helpful
- Our Responses are timely and useful
- Our Approach is personal and welcoming
Teamwork and Shared Responsibility
- We embody a culture of shared responsibility
- We are a community of interlocking strengths
- We create and preserve a culture of respect
Collaboration and Communication
- We work openly and supportively "truth alone triumphs"
- We work as partners with our team, our customers, other UT units, and service providers
- We work to build trust with our customers and within our team
- Each team member strives to make the team a success
- Each team member has the responsibility and authority to uphold our core values
- Speak up when something goes wrong or needs improvement
- All team members are expected to help improve existing processes, systems, etc.
- We create an environment for our team members to learn, develop, and grow
- Our effort toward improvement provides continual benefit for the University